Glenapp Castle is a luxurious castle hidden on the beautiful Ayrshire coast in Ballantrae, Scotland. It's a truly romantic venue for your special day.
The romantic 'Wedding For Two' package, detailed below, is ideal for couples wishing to elope for their Big Day. The package includes the following:
- Three nights in either The Earl of Orkney or Earl of Inchcape Master Rooms;
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning;
- A three-course gourmet dinner on the first and last evening;
- Preparation of the ceremony room;
- A traditional piper for the wedding and reception;
- A Master of Ceremonies;
- Two glasses of Champagne served with canapés after the wedding ceremony;
- A five-course celebration dinner with coffee and petits fours on the evening of the wedding;
- Half a bottle of high-quality wine to accompany the meal, per person;
- Choice of locations for the wedding ceremony - the Library or several
wonderful garden locations. The final location for the wedding ceremony can be decided on the day of arrival.
All this and priced at just £3,235.