Just like a storybook castle, this fantastic example of Robert Adam's genius stands dramatically on a cliff with superb views across the sea to the mountains of the Island of Arran. Culzean is in the heart of Burns country, a central base for visiting the poet's haunts. There are also a number of other National Trust for Scotland properties within easy driving distance of the castle.
The Just the Two of Us packages at Culzean Castle includes:
- Three nights' accommodation for the bride and groom in the Eisenhower Suite or Ailsa Suite;
- Cream tea served in the Eisenhower Drawing room each afternoon;
- Three course meal with wine on your wedding day (in your suite or the dining room);
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning;
- Wedding ceremony;
- Bottle of Champagne
- Wedding bouquet and button hole;
- Two witnesses for the ceremony;
- Help planning your day from the castle's in-house wedding co-ordinator.
All of this is priced at just £1,850 (Including VAT) for Two nights or £2,250 for Three nights.