Conferences, meetings and events, 8 miles from Edinburgh
The friendly professionalism of the staff at Dalhousie, their attention to detail, together with the atmosphere of the castle, make it both an unusual and ideal venue for conferences, meetings, product launches and incentive events.
Conferences and Meetings
The five conference rooms are versatile, benefit from natural daylight and can be made available for your exclusive use. Dalhousie Castle is, without doubt, one of the finest conference hotels near Edinburgh.
- A truly unique venue for your business requirements
- Located close to Edinburgh and all transport links
- Team building activities available
- Complete privacy and discreet service for your board meetings
- Available for your exclusive use
- Reward your team with a Corporate Spa Break and/or Falconry Experience
- Various rooms available, tailored to your requirements
Corporate Private Dining
The quality of the cuisine and the unique setting make dining at Dalhousie Castle anything but ordinary and it is the perfect setting for private corporate dining and for that extra special corporate event - a traditional Scottish banquet. The atmosphere is heightened by the weapons and armour that adorn the walls. It is hard to imagine a more evocative setting than the Dungeon Restaurant, in which guests enjoy excellent traditional Scottish castle cuisine that features fresh local produce such as Salmon, Venison, Grouse and prime Scottish Beef.
The Orangery Restaurant, on the other hand, with its sweeping views over the South Esk River, offers a more informal environment with a lighter and more contemporary menu. The Ramsey Room is also perfect for corporate private dining and can accommodate up to 100 delegates and the Sir Alexander Room can accommodate 40 delegates.