Tulloch Castle Hotel dates from the 12th century, when first the Bains and later the Clan Davidson laid claim to its lands. The castle is located at an imposing position, with highland views spread out like an open atlas; it is on the edge of the bustling market town of Dingwall, and just 15 miles north of Inverness. Tulloch Castle continues to stand proud as a magnificent fortress, with a ready welcome for travellers from all walks of life.
Enjoy Highland hospitality in this magnificent 12th century Scottish castle. Steeped in history, myths and legends and visits from royalty, this traditional castle retains many period features.
30 December 2017
- Afternoon check in.
- Welcome tea/coffee and shortbread and a chance to meet your fellow guests.
- Three course table d'hote dinner in Turrets Restaurant.
- Mulled wine prior to late evening ghost and history tour of the castle.
- Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast, then why not explore Ross-shire or a little shopping in Inverness?
- Have a pre-dinner cocktail before moving to the Grand Hall for Hogmanay dinner.
- Highland dancers and a piper will entertain during the evening, accompanied by resident DJ until 1.00am.
1 January 2018
- Make a lazy start to the New Year with brunch served 'til noon, with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Get the New Year resolutions off to a good start with a trek up to the Caisteal Gorach Folly, situated on the hill behind the castle.
- Return for traditional 'black bun' with tea/ coffee in Green Lady Bar, then a three course table d'hote dinner, followed by a treasure hunt around castle with prizes!
2 January 2018
- Depart after full Scottish breakfast.
3 night break from 30 December - £324 per guest.
Prices are based on two guests sharing a Classic double or twin room. Upgraded and family rooms are available for an additional cost.