Monday 30 December 2016
Afternoon tea will be made available on your arrival.
Dinner will be served from 6.30pm onwards, accompanied by the castle's resident pianist.
Hogmanay - 31 December 2016
Breakfast will be served between 7am - 10am.
At 11am Inverlochy will host clay pigeon shooting.
Mulled wine and mince pies will be served at 12 noon in the Front Hall after the clay pigeon shooting.
Full afternoon tea will be served in the Front Hall at 2pm.
In the evening, you are cordially invited to be the castle's guests at a Champagne reception, commencing at 7pm, accompanied by music from the castle's resident pianist, Rachel.
Black tie dinner will be served at 7.30pm and Rachel will continue playing up until 9pm.
This evening's entertainment will be the Picts Ceilidh Band from 9.30pm to 2am and will be assisted by the Hogmanay Party Live on television to count down to midnight.
The castle's traditional Highland piper will pipe in the New Year, followed by a 'first footer', bringing good luck wishes to all.
A late supper of bacon rolls will be provided from 12.30am.
New Year's Day 1 January 2017
Brunch will be served from 9am to 11am.
After brunch Inverlochy will be hosting a sheep dog trial at 12 noon.
There will be an afternoon falconry display in the grounds of the castle at 1.30pm.
Afternoon tea will be served in the Front Hall from 2.30pm to 3.30pm.
In the evening there will be some light musical entertainment from Sara, the castle's resident harpist.
A cold supper will be served between 7pm to 9.30pm.
Departure Day - 2nd January 2017
Breakfast served between 7am - 10am
Sample Hogmanay Dinner: http://bit.ly/1fFgERB
Sample New Year's Day Brunch: http://bit.ly/1dikM8z
Sample New Year's Day Supper: http://bit.ly/1eJ6cIR
New Year Tariff 2016/17
- Suite - £835 per person per night
- Total: £5010 based on 2 guests for 3 nights
- Junior Suite/Gate Lodge - £780 per person per night
- Total: £4680 based on 2 guests for 3 nights
- Superior Room - £745 per person per night
- Total: £4470 based on 2 guests for 3 nights
- Double/Twin Room - £680 per person per night
- Total: £4080 based on 2 guests for 3 nights
- Small Double/Twin Room - £625 per person per night
- Total: £3750 based on 2 guests for 3 nights
- Double Room (for single occupancy) - £910 per night
- Total: £2730 based on 1 guest for 3 nights
The above rates are applicable for a minimum of three nights (30, 31 December and 1 January) and are based on two persons sharing a double or twin room (except for the double for single occupancy room).
All prices include accommodation, breakfast, dinner and government tax (VAT).
* GATE LODGE - The Gate Lodge, which is situated near the road and is an approximate 3-minute walk to the castle, comprises one double bedroom and one single room, one bathroom, one shower room and living room. The kitchen area provides fridge, toaster, kettle and a microwave. There are no other cooking facilities in the kitchen. Breakfast is served at the castle. Unfortunately, room service is not available at the Gate Lodge.