Ashford Castle is legendary for the style of its New Year celebrations, so let us make this special occasion truly unbelievable for you.
New Year's Eve - December 31st:
- 12 noon - Check in, with Mulled Wine served on your arrival at the castle;
- 2pm - Treasure Hunt;
- 3.30pm - Afternoon Tea;
- 7pm - Welcome Cocktail Party in the Drawing Room, hosted by Niall Rochford, General Manager, with in-house entertainment;
- 8pm - Gala Banquet Black Tie* Dinner in the George V Dining Room;
- New Year's Eve midnight celebrations with Champagne & dancing, followed by entertainment in the Drawing Room.
Why not join Robert Bowe, Head Sommelier in the Wine Cellar to choose your wine for the evening's festivities?
New Year's Day - January 1st:
- 9am to 10am - Breakfast;
- 10.30am to 1pm - Brunch with Bucks Fizz;
- Morning Activities;
- 1pm - History Talk with Fintan O'Gorman;
- 2pm - Golf Competition - Stableford over 9 holes OR
- 2pm - Falconry Demonstration;
- 3pm - 4pm - Boat Cruise on Lough Corrib with local musician OR
- 3pm - 4pm - Archery Competition;
- 3.pm - 5pm - Afternoon Tea served in the Drawing Room;
- From 7pm - Dinner at your leisure, with music during dinner by the Molloy Brothers;
- 10pm - Sing-a-long & entertainment in the Dungeon Bar.
8am to 10am - Breakfast at leisure, followed by a fond farewell.
- Corrib Room - €1150 per adult
- Deluxe Room - €1250 per adult
- Suite - €1750 per adult
The above prices are based on 2 persons sharing the room.