- Festivities begin with afternoon tea on Christmas Eve, followed by a Champagne reception with canapés at 6.30pm.
During the reception, The Music Shed Community Choir will perform on the main staircase at 6.45pm with some new and traditional Christmas Carols, followed by dinner accompanied by the castle's resident clarsach player, playing in the Great Hall.
Wake up on Christmas Day where a truly festive breakfast awaits you.
This morning why not brave the winter weather with a stroll around Inverlochy's grounds, which offers stunning views of the castle with Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain in the background?
For those who favour less energetic pursuits, a log fire burns welcomingly in the Great Hall, ideal for snuggling up to with a good book.
A glass of Champagne is served as Father Christmas visits your bedrooms at 11am, bearing gifts to all guests.
Traditional Christmas Day lunch is served from 12.30pm. with resident clarsach player, Marie Jo playing along.
The Queen's Speech will be available for viewing in the Front Hall at 3pm.
The castle's Christmas night cold supper will be served from 7.30 to 9.30pm in either the Dining Room or via room service, during which resident pianist, Jillian, will entertain on the piano.
Boxing Day gives you chance to sleep in this morning before brunch served between 8am and 10.30am.
After Brunch get your cameras ready to capture the spectacular falconry display on the front lawn at 11am, with Hawks, Owls and Falcons. You may even have the opportunity to join in!
At 12.30pm Inverlochy will host a sheep dog trial followed by clay pigeon shooting at 1.30pm, where allocated times will be given.
The rest of the day is yours until dinner in the evening, with some light musical entertainment from Mairi Jo, resident clarsach player.
Christmas Tariff 2016
- Suite - £735 per person per night
- Junior Suite/Gate Lodge - £685 per person per night
- Superior Room - £635 per person per night
- Double/Twin Room - £570 per person per night
- Small Double/Twin Room - £495 per person per night
- Double Room (for single occupancy) - £905 per person per night
The above rates are applicable for a minimum of three nights (based on the nights of the 24, 25 and 26 December) and are based on two persons sharing a double or twin room (or one person in the double for single occupancy).
All prices include accommodation, breakfast, dinner and government tax (VAT).
* GATE LODGE - The Gate Lodge, which is situated near the road and is an approximate 3-minute walk to the castle, comprises one double bedroom and one single room, one bathroom, one shower room and living room. The kitchen area provides fridge, toaster, kettle and a microwave. There are no other cooking facilities in the kitchen. Breakfast is served at the castle. Unfortunately, room service is not available at the Gate Lodge.