Cringletie House is a splendid Victorian baronial mansion, located just south of Edinburgh, and stands proud as the only AA Top 200 Hotel in the Scottish Border region. The hotel has 13 individually designed rooms, each one with its own unique character and furnished to a high standard with views over the grounds and local countryside.
Unfortunately Cringletie has yet to finalise their Christmas package. However I have enclosed a copy of last year's package to give you a flavour of what is offered.
Take the stress out of Christmas this year and curl up instead by one of Cringletie's log fires and let the festivities unfold.
The 2016 luxury 3 night Christmas package highlights include:
- Christmas Eve drinks reception with a glass of bubbly and Scottish canape's;
- Chef's tasting menu with matching drinks;
- Transport to Midnight Mass (optional);
- Full Scottish breakfasts;
- Traditional Cringletie Christmas Day Lunch;
- Boxing Day Treasure Hunt by car or on foot;
- Country walk with an Alpaca;
- Traditional Scottish Burns Supper;
- Cringletie's Fun Casino;
- Plus, 3 nights' accommodation in a luxurious bedroom or suite
Prices for the above 3 night package start at £775 per person in a Classic Room. Upgrades to more spacious rooms and suites are also available.